We’re always looking for ways to improve. While we don’t claim to be perfect we do strive to be better for our customers and the environment everyday. Actions speak louder than words, and here are our actions of 2019, our founding year:
2019 In Numbers
Since launching in January, 2019, our growing global community has, to date:
- Collectively said no to over 10,000 plastic pens.
- Saving almost 50kg (~110Ibs) of pen plastic from being produced.
Notable Achievements of 2019
- Awarded 2nd place in the 2019 University of Sydney Genesis Startup Competition (among 88 other companies).
- Achieved a 100% recyclable and biodegradable shipping material through partnering with Better Packaging Co.
- Achieved a 100% carbon neutral delivery through partnering with Australia Post.
Our 2019 Co-Branding Partners
The University of Sydney
ON Innovation (CSIRO)
Cheeky Wipes Australia
Delaney and Associates Stakeholder Engagement
Kristie + Daniel Wedding
Trips Plus - Holidays With Purpose
Our 2020 goals are:
- Continue to refine the Original Paper Pen by:
- Reducing the 30% plastic composition, or
- Use PLA plastic (plant-based plastic) all together
- Provide the ink cartridges for refills.
- Provide more colour options.
- Release more products.
- Seek Independent Certification.